Tuesday, 22 October 2019 - Wednesday, 23 October 2019
About this Event
What do past and current trends in outdoor recreation tell us about how to prepare for the future? What determines the next “big thing” in outdoor recreation? What role will the outdoors play in contributing to good health and wellbeing?
These questions will be explored at the upcoming ORN two-day conference hosted by Dartmoor National Park Authority, forecasting outdoor recreation trends and insights for the next decade. Given the pace of change in the sector this is a timely occasion to gather leaders across the outdoor recreation industry and consider how to plan for and manage future challenges and opportunities.
Click here to download our Conference Delegate Guide
With input from key leaders, policy-makers and researchers, this trends and insights conference will:
- Reflect and review changes in outdoor recreation over the last 25 years.
- Consider changes and emerging trends in how people chose to spend their leisure time.
- Assemble future predictions from industry experts (tourism leads, private leisure providers, technology companies and land managers) about emerging trends and the next “big thing”.
- Provide a forum to discuss how to plan for and manage future change in outdoor use.
- Grant delegates a wealth of networking opportunities and participate in outdoor activities.
This conference will interest many, however, it will be of significant value to leaders and policy-makers involved in shaping the future of outdoor recreation. This would include, but is not limited to, stakeholders in statutory agencies, private activity providers, tourism providers, AONBs, National Parks, local authorities and research institutions and agencies. To encourage delegates to book early and therefore avoid disappointment, an early bird offer is available.
The early bird offer includes:
- £216 for full conference (then £249 from 23rd September 2019)
- £249 for full conference, including conference dinner (then £289 from 23rd September 2019)
Please book early for this Trends and Insights Conference to ensure your place as tickets are limited.
Booking is via Eventbrite or Invoice
For any questions about this event or for invoicing please contact Jayne Woodrow – ORN Secretariat (Email: email@example.com or Phone: 028 9030 3930). Please note invoiced tickets will only be secured once a PO Number has been supplied.