Tuesday, 9 March 2021 - Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Booking Open for ORN Virtual Conference
Outdoors for All: Building a legacy for inclusion and diversity
Date: Tuesday 9th & Wednesday 10th March 2021
ORN believes that now is the time to make positive changes and modernise the outdoor recreation sector, enabling organisations to better connect a wider range of people with nature. The importance of green and blue spaces to health and wellbeing has never been so apparent and is higher up the agenda than ever before.
However, the benefits of being active in the outdoors are not enjoyed equally by all. The conference seeks to be the first step in ORN providing a razor-sharp focus on connecting more people to nature, including underrepresented groups, so that all can reap these benefits. The event will explore questions around;
- How do we get more people moving more often?
- What groups are missing from the outdoors?
- What are the barriers to certain demographic groups (e.g., low income, BAME, disabled people etc.)?
- How do we meaningfully engage with underrepresented groups?
- What steps should ORN and the sector take next?
The aim of the conference is to shape ORN’s direction and future work on making the outdoors more inclusive and diverse.
Speakers and further information
- ORN Member E-Ticket – Free to ORN member organisations
This ticket includes access to the live webinars, networking opportunities and interactive discussions – This ticket can be booked via Eventbrite using the button below.
- General Admission E-Ticket – £30.00
This ticket is for those who are not yet members of ORN. This ticket includes access to the live webinars, networking opportunities and interactive discussions. Non-members who wish to pay for their tickets via invoice should click here for ‘Non-Member Booking – Invoice Form’
For any questions about this event please contact Jayne Woodrow – ORN Secretariat (Email: email@example.com ).